Rooms and rates
- Twin or double bedded room with en-suite facilities from £90 based on two sharing.
- Single occupancy of twin or double bedded room from £55.
- Tariff is inclusive of full English breakfast and admission to the Bressingham Gardens and Steam Museum
- £5 discount for stays of 3 or more nights.
- Minimum stay two nights during high season and event weekends (mid June till 1st Sept).
- A £25 non-refundable deposit per room per night is required to secure all bookings
- Bressingham Hall welcomes enquiries for the 2014 season with B&B bookings starting from early April.
Contact details as follows: Bressingham Hall, Bressingham, Diss, Norfolk IP22 2AA. Tel: 01379 687243
(If no response after 2 or 3 attempts, please phone 01379 688292)
- Email: email@example.com
See what visitors had to say about us at TripAdvisor
Where are we?
You can find us on the south side of the 1066, 2 1/2 miles west of Diss, Norfolk.
By Car – 45 minutes from Norwich or Ipswich, 60 minutes from Cambridge and Colchester, 2 –1/2 hours from London and Birmingham.
Main-line trains run hourly from London Liverpool Street to Diss Train Station which is a five minute taxi ride from Bressingham Hall.